idk… working on it but kinda stuck…
1. I’m born and raised in northern Ontario
2. The first couple I ever shipped was Jeff & Jordan from Big Brother 11/13
3. I’m a straight A student
4. I have IBS-PI
5. I have two nephews who I love to death
shouldn’t be long. I got my ‘And may the odds…’ chapter finished so I’m focussing on this one now
- My English teacher: This work is due on May 11th
- Me: Miss, May 11th is a Sunday
- Teacher: Are you sure?
- Me: Yes. The Castle season 6 finale airs the 12th. Castle airs on Mondays. The 11th is a Sunday.
And may the odds… Chapter 9
Once again, previous chapters are liked in the ‘My Fanfics’ tab of my blog and are posted on my account on FF.net (CalPal052699, also linked on my blog)
Her gaze stayed on me, her eyes locked on mine for a few seconds before she looked back down at the flower pinched between her thumb and index. I watched carefully, attentively as she looked over every tiny pedal of the flower, the bright yellow reflecting ever so slightly against her skin in the bright morning sunlight and the artificial light that shines up from the building below us. I could almost see the shape of the dandelion in her grey eyes, could see a splash of the bright and happy color in them. It was odd, seeing a color always associated with light and happiness shine in the eyes that I knew were dark and somber. The light mood of the moment really wouldn’t change our situation, nor the horror of it, and definitely not the look in her eyes.